Join us in the private Keg n Cork Tasting Room
and sample world class Whisky, Wine and Beer,
in a casual and informative environment.
- Tastings begin at the stated time, and doors will open 10 minutes prior.
- Tastings typically run about 90 minutes in duration.
- Most tastings are accompanied with charcuterie and light snacks.
- Please arrange for sober transport.
- Due to regulations, additional samples cannot be provided to attendees before or after the tasting event.
- We ask that you kindly avoid the use of perfumes and fragrances on the evening of a tasting.
Up to 24 hours before the event, we can exchange your ticket for store credit equivalent to the ticket price. Although tickets cannot be cancelled after that period, they can be transferred at no penalty whatsoever - just email us at email@example.com to advise.
Whisky tastings 'to-go'
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a designated driver, or are otherwise unable to sample the whiskies on the evening of the tasting, and we may be able to arrange for a 'to-go' tasting kit to be provided for you, for the price of a ticket to the event plus a marginal fee. These must be confirmed a minimum of 3 days prior to the event.
SMWS April 2023 Outturn
In person tasting on Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 7pm
Kit only option available for pick up on Friday, February 24 .
In Person Tasting - Non-Member
Wine & Chips Tasting
Join Tanis and Sasha McCauley on Friday, March 24 at 7pm
for a wine and chips pairing that's sure to be interesting!
Lowlands Whisky Tasting
Join Lionel and Craig on Thursday, March 30, 2023 at 7pm